Once, he mustered the courage to escape from his enclosure and make his way to the food storage area. Shelter staff usually seal open cans with latex gloves to prevent the pâté from drying out. But Olli did something extraordinary! He swiped a glove and ate it. Oh, how inconvenient it was during his intestinal treatment! However, everything turned out fine—several days later, the latex completely passed through the kitty's system. Volunteers still marvel at how this escapade succeeded for the partially paralyzed Olli.